Passing marks, at least.
1. Enough good friends around you that you a) have other people to spend your time with when you want to see people you care about and b) have a support system, should this relationship ever go south.
2. The comfort with your appearance to be naked, makeup-free, and completely casual without feeling like you want to peel your skin off every time your significant other sees you in your natural state.
3. Experience with people you definitely did not want to end up with, so that you know what it looks like much more clearly when someone is treating you well and making you feel good about yourself. (And you can turn away the losers before you waste any real time with them.)
4. The ability to meet, interact with, and impress (within reason) someone’s parents when the time comes.
5. Enough financial stability that you are not going…
View original post 610 more words